Monday, October 30, 2017

Email 10/30/17

My week has been pretty great. Monday was pretty normal. We went to the members house, to which we frequent usually every P-day here; at the home of a very nice member who happens to also be rich. I have some photos of her home in Drive. Her name is Eudete. She is less active which makes it all the better. It is going a lot better with the investigators that we have been teaching. We had nine of them visit sacrament meeting and many less active members came as well. This is a miracle considering that this is a small branch that needs more development. Cáceres is a somewhat big city, but the lord has it handled in sending three companionships to work here.

My companion Elder VillaLobos is returning home to Lima Peru next week. This P-day is the last I will spend with him. I learned some things with him. He is a pretty good companion. If I haven´t said so already I will say so now that I am and will be his only American companion in the field.

We had heavy rain here this last Saturday. Elder Aguilera and Elder Borges had a baptism that day, although neither one of them baptized. A member baptized the man, but it still counts as their baptism where numbers are concerned.

I will ponder about that package, but for now just know I will need plenty of Origami paper to start and definitely some Wonka candy including, but not limited to, Nerds. I could also use another memory card like the one that Dad provided for me before I left. I unintentionally gave it to Elder AraVena when I received the new camera and wanted to put the other to another. I wish I thought it through better, but I was lucky that the Lord provided me with another memory card. The difference between the one Dad gave me and the one I have is the one I have doesn´t need an adapter. I would also be pleased if I received four double AA rechargeable batteries and four AAA rechargeable as well. The one I have will with time become less than sufficient on account of them beginning to die. I did receive the question about the pants. I have responded concerning it in the other email.

Dad went to Texas? Awesome. Was he near to the locale in which the hurricane hit?  That sounds great compared to some of the other weeks that we have been having. I do have a question for Jostan and Jeffrey: Have they been reading the Bible Dictionary and Guide to the Scriptures as I suggested?  Thanks for the jokes, spiritual thought, and for the photos. I hope you continue to have a good week too. 😀


No comments:

Post a Comment