Monday, October 23, 2017

Email 10/23/17

Hey, my week was pretty good. We had our Zone Conference this last Tuesday. It was a lot better than any we have had in the past. I think that it was because President Oliveira started to teach us a bunch of things from institute that we didn´t know before instead of the normal stuff. I learned that a serpent is symbolic of the trinity. He also explained much about the dispensations of the gospel and told that there are seven.

I like my new area, but sadly the only buses they have here are to and from cities. we have to walk or get rides here. I like my district here in this branch. I am still having problems with sending photos, but I have some that are downloading quick enough.

Sounds like [you had] a normal crazy week. Good job. Thank you for the spiritual thought.

This week after the Zone Conference was pretty good. We had some rain this last Friday, which is very good for this city. Especially since mango season is coming in. Sunday was good. Some less active members showed up and one of our investigators made it there,  Thank you for the email. 😁



Jarrek with his companion Elder Villalobos.

No comments:

Post a Comment