Monday, October 9, 2017

Email 10/09/17

Hey, my week has been pretty good. I like my new area and my new companion is much more righteous than some of my previous ones have been. He is more just and he is very well experienced. My new area is a bit difficult to figure out, but I will work on figuring it out with time. We only have a map in our house and so it takes time for us to find where we need to go without help from a member. We are doing alright with the work, but we need to continue looking to find people to teach. It will not be as easy to find people here as it has hitherto been in other areas, but I know that the Lord will still help me. I have settled in pretty good. I am not as yet a senior companion. I know not if I will become one. I have been a junior during the whole duration of my time here.



No comments:

Post a Comment