Monday, November 6, 2017

Email 11/06/17

My week has been alright. This was my last week with my companion Elder Villalobos. On Tuesday we had an exposition at a local Supermarket and we ended up having much success. During the rest of the week I was going on splits with either Elder Borges or Elder Aguilera to proselyte. I enjoyed visiting a less active member and bearing my testimony to some people I met with Elder Borges. I am grateful to have had that opportunity. We also attended a birthday party for the son of one of our investigators.  Elder Villalobos is leaving Cáceres either today or tomorrow. I have liked my time with him for the most part. My new companion will be Elder Aguilera. My work has been a bit slow, but we have been having more of our investigators attend sacrament meeting. The families we have been teaching attended last week and yesterday. I am grateful that the Lord helped get them to come. I like Aguilera. He is rather chill, but now that he is our district leader, we may progress more with the pesquisadors that we have.

I went to choir on Sunday last week and also yesterday. We have been practicing for when the Mission President will come here on Saturday. The photos I have are from when we visited a members house on P-day. On Halloween we had major rain sufficient to make a small river in the street. We have rain again today, but unfortunately my clothes are on the line I will have to wait for the sun.

I like that dad is having them (siblings) ask gospel questions in FHE. I remember seeing a trailer for the Thor movie through the window of a store. I see that Loki, Hulk, and others will be in it. I forgot to mention something. A week or two ago, we also had daylight savings.  They do it similarly here, but not at the same time as you do. I instead lost an hour of sleep and we were late for Sacrament meeting. Thank you for the jokes, they´re good PUN-ishment. I like that you still include them.  The photos are pretty good. Thank you. Thank you for the spiritual missionary work thought. Till next week. Tchau.

No comments:

Post a Comment