Monday, April 23, 2018

Email 04/23/18

I am doing well. My investigators are alright. I have had some challenges this week, but I have learned from them. There is something common here that is kind of sad. In all the areas that I have been in there is something that seems to be common. I learned of it in Cáceres. There exists 600 people baptized and confirmed in the city of Cáceres that are not attending. I was given the knowledge that this is common throughout the mission. I have the success of learning some more of how blessed so many people have been. Sounds like you had an interesting week. Jemma cut her hair again, I wonder why. Thank you for that. My week was pretty good.  Enjoyed some good experiences. Today is transfers. I will be staying here another six weeks with Elder Claper. Thank you for the thought from Elder Echo Hawk. Hope you have a good week.  Tchau😎📷

No comments:

Post a Comment