Monday, April 9, 2018

Email 04/09/18

I am better actually. My week was great. Things are going excellently with me and my investigators, in fact we had two Baptisms yesterday. I baptized a little girl named Julia; and my companion baptized her fraternal twin sister Juliana. I will put pictures in Drive. I am happy to have been able to do so. The Lord helped me do it. I hardly remembered the words to the baptismal ceremony. We still need to confirm the twins this next week. I hope to have photos of that as well.  Thank you for telling me what went on during the duration of the week. I am having a hard time remembering what happened this last week or two. I know that they were good weeks. We visited a bunch of people. I remember visiting this last week,I think it was Friday; We visited a young woman that the lord arranged for me to meet while I was with Elder Luiz Claudio. We met her at the bus stop. We were there because I had a physical therapy appointment downtown. We talked with her on the bus all the way there and a few weeks later we were able to visit her in her house with her sister and her mother. We visited her this last week and felt the spirit nice and strong whilst she was there after she left for work at the mall the spirit gradually left. I am grateful that the Lord has helped me during the duration of my time here in Brazil. I have needed it. I am glad that you all are alright. Thank you for the joke. One thing I noticed where is Jostan I didn't see him in the photos. Thank you for the Spiritual thought from President Nelson. If either of you have any questions as to my Patriarchal Blessing I am willing to answer some of them. I am grateful to see that dad is alright.  Thank you for the email and have a good week. 📷😀


No comments:

Post a Comment