Monday, April 2, 2018

Email 04/02/18

My week was pretty good actually. General Conference was awesome. I had trouble hearing much at the conference. I was told afterward that one of them (the new apostles) is Brazilian, which is great. I did succeed in hearing about the temples. One more in Utah and at length one in Russia. My Easter was pretty good. My week was kind of slow. This week was feriadas or Holiday for Brazil and so we visited very few people. They were all traveling or doing something. General Conference was good during the last two Sessions a bunch of people showed up.  The majority of them were members, but we did have some investigators there. I enjoyed the hymns, but I had a really hard time hearing and or listening to the talks. The speakers were really soft and the whole thing was in Portuguese and I had to listen really well to even have a chance of getting anything from it. I did notice that the Apostles and Prophets are at length giving some of the information I have been granted. They were using verses from the Book of Mormon in their talks to support the point of their talks. I am grateful they are still faithful even after all that has happened. Thank you for the jokes. I am grateful that you took the time to put so many in there. The photos were good. The thought from President Nelson was good. Have a nice week. 😀 Tchau.

Thank you!!!!!!! I am completely ignorant of the majority of these things. PLEASE when I get back give a good run down on everything that has changed in how the church is functioning, because I am not getting much news on this here. No visiting or home teaching, got it. No high priest's group, that is strange; but okay. I got nothing from those talks, I mean it. Who gave them? I could hardly pay attention to them. Even Elder Christofferson's talk which was translated in to Portuguese by him; I had a hard time getting anything from him. I understood the majority of the words, but I don´t remember anything. Oh I hope I will be able to do better next conference. All things considered I enjoyed being with so many people yesterday. The sisters were there and that was great. This mission has been hard. I am grateful the Lord has helped me with my problems that I have had. Thank you for responding so quickly. 😃



No comments:

Post a Comment