Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Email 04/30/18

Thank you for the encouragement. I will keep working on following the promptings of the Holy Ghost. I have God protecting me. I am SAFE. I am happier when I have the Holy Ghost in me. I will continue seeking to have it stronger within me. It´s working. Please list an example of a problem you might think that I would be having in the mission field?  Your request is too general; nonetheless I do at times have a hard time finding good food to buy in the grocery stores and/or markets. I am doing better, I am feeling the spirit a bit more now than at times in the past. Nothing really is going on. Things have been very strange here lately. My mental and emotional state have been awful at times past, but it is gradually improving. There are many good people here in Brazil. I have made many friends. There are people here in Industrario that are helping me with my mental and emotional state. Why do you want to speak with me on video chat❓Anything that you want to talk about you can just talk about here in e-mail. I am glad to hear that things are well at home. Jeffrey made madrigals, that is an accomplishment I never pursued. I hope he´s liking it. I enjoyed much of my time in choir. Sure I have to use my LDS password every P-Day, but Dad told me to never send passwords via e-mail. I guess I will have to send it when we have a video chat. I have been and will continue to be wise in the decisions that I make. I am seeking the will of my Father in Heaven and the enemy of all righteousness is trying to give opposition. Don´t worry I will fight him as I have hitherto been trying. Other than that my week has been pretty good. Our District leader and his companion visit us the night this whole thing started too see how we were and as usual we were alright. I got to meet a greeny whose name is Elder Martinez. He is from Mexico he got here last week and he is speaking really good Portuguese already. The next day the Zone Leaders visited and I got to meet one of the American missionaries here that is also from Utah.  Thank you for the jokes, the Spiritual thought, and I liked the photos. Thank you for your concern. As I am faithful to the Lord he will continue to support me as he has hitherto been. I am very grateful that he has watched over me. I am happy that things are going well for you all. I put some photos in Drive for you. Have a good week. Tchau. 😀


No comments:

Post a Comment