Monday, April 16, 2018

Email 04/16/18

I have had a pretty good week. We had another baptism this past week. Ester, the Mother of Julia and Juliana; was the person who was baptized. I have photos of both in Drive. We visited a family I love. They live near to my Ward Mission Leader. They´re a family that fell away from the Church. We are trying to bring them back. I am grateful for the opportunity the Lord has given us to help them. I hope to visit them again before I leave Industriario.

I have been thinking about some stuff lately. Have you been reading the Joseph Smith Translation? It has a lot of important information that I can tell that you may need to read again. I can tell that there are some things that it would be a good idea for you to read it again. There are many in the footnotes all throughout the Bible. Reading the Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible in the appendix and in the footnoted of the Bible in part is the reason that I have at least a somewhat good understanding of how to keep the Higher law. I still have much to learn myself, but in the mean time I ask you to READ IT.   Have a great week. Tchau 😎



No comments:

Post a Comment