Monday, March 26, 2018

Email 03/26/18

My week was pretty good. We spent a bunch of our time visiting a bunch of members. Elder Claper was in need of getting to know them. We visited some families that are promising. One family even came to church this last Sunday. They were a reference from a member who accompanied us there and stayed for the lesson. They liked what we were talking about. I am liking Elder Claper. He follows the Spirit much better than some of my other companions.

I saw on the news in the house of one of our investigators that Steven Hawking died. I also heard that the main singer in Linkin Park died as well. Many people have been dying lately. 😢 Dad went to Florida? Boa viagem. 🛫🛬 I don't really have any more news. Thank you for the jokes. They were pretty good. Thank you for the spiritual thought. Have a good week. 😁 tchau



Jarrek with Elder Claper and the son of an investigator.

No comments:

Post a Comment