Monday, February 26, 2018

Email 02/26/18

Thank you for letting me know (about his Christmas package). I was wondering why it hadn´t arrived yet, considering I have already received the package full of letters. Thank you for sending it. I like the messages from the members and the several letters from Jemma and Julia.

I am doing great actually. We had a good week and we taught some new people. We intend to visit them later this week. We had a lesson last night in a member's house with a woman who was born into the catholic church. We had a fun time teaching her the Plan of Salvation. We met a less active member this last week that attended sacrament meeting. I am grateful for the help we have received from the Lord. Our mission went from having three baptisms to having eleven.

Happy Birthday Jaylen. 🎂 Besides the snow storms, it looks like you had a good week. I liked the photos. Jemma looks happy. I liked the one of the Down Stairs Bathroom. It looks great. Thank you for the jokes. The spiritual thought was good. 🤓  I am sorry to hear that Heather´s father has died.😢 Thank you for letting me know.





Two of the pictures are from an ice cream place we visited on P-day. I bought Subway before and ate it there. The rest are from when we were stranded half-way home from Cuiabá city center. 🚌The Buses tire went flat. and we had to wait for while for another bus, but Elder Luiz Claudio called a member and he helped us out.🚗 The Guitar is a monument of the fact that Cuiabá is a three hundred year old city. 💯💯💯 The Flowers are just some flowers nearby where we were waiting. Thanks for asking. 😎 tchau.

No comments:

Post a Comment