Monday, February 5, 2018

Email 02/05/18

I am doing great, actually. I have been feeling pretty good. It is going somewhat well with my investigators. We visited many of them this last week, we have various. I am happy with this. These circumstances are much better here than in Cรกceres. We are teaching several families. We have been lately having problems with getting even a few of them to go to Sacrament meeting. At least they are still receiving our preaching. I am not as yet a senior companion, and probably never will be, here on my mission. The Lord has purposes for me that are being better fulfilled whilst I stay a junior. Don´t worry I will be fine. I kind of like being a junior. The life of the leaders is very strenuous, at least here.

I heard about him (new mission president coming in July). My companion told me he is the same person who signed his papers for him to go on his mission. Thank you for writing his name. I am happy that President Oliviera is being permitted to return to his home. He has been in the mission field for much time. He definitely needs a break from this stuff.

I had a doctor appointment this last week. I found out that my spine is a bit off and this is the reason why I have some back pain. I will be taking some physical therapy this next Wednesday and on several other occasions during my time here in Industriario.

Wait, that Python in the photo is in our house? Awesome."Jory for short" that's funny. Kaitlyn (Jostan's girlfriend), got it. That first joke is excellent. Oh, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚ your jokes are getting better. Thank you for the thought. and the jokes.

Oh, did you here about the rain that hit all of Brazil this last week? It rained in all of Brazil everywhere all at once. Elder Luiz Claudio and I had to stay in a members house for a while to hold it out. ๐ŸŒง☔ Much flooding of the roads and various other places. ๐ŸŒˆ Thank you for the email.

No comments:

Post a Comment