Sunday, March 11, 2018

Email 03/05/18

My week has been pretty good. I went to my last two physical therapy sessions this last week. I am grateful that I had them. My companion is a good missionary. My area is a good area. My investigators are doing fine. We actually are having more success than usual. We actually succeeded in bringing two of our investigators to Church. I have liked many things about my mission and some things I have not. I have learned many things here. Yes, I have grown in my testimony and as a person quite a lot.

Another good week for the Nelsons. The thing about the Elders will probably happen often. It is possible for us to be prompted to do most anything as the Holy Spirit directs. Thank your for the jokes. The thought is pretty good.

Monday was a normal P-day with the addition of physical therapy in place of something else. Tuesday was good, we visited many of our investigators; we also visited a few members. Wednesday was my last session of physical therapy. I liked having the opportunity to give my therapist Ariani a Book of Mormon. Thursday we visited a bunch of investigators again. We visited a certain family that I like that night. The woman we are teaching's name is Jessica. We have been visiting her and her brother for a while now. Jessica has one of the cutest three year-olds as a daughter I have encountered in a while. She speaks in full sentences, in fact she seems to speak and understand Portuguese better than I do. We will probably visit them some more in the future. Friday I went on splits with Elder Woodson. I enjoyed that I got to speak English with someone. It gets real burdensome sometimes to not be able to talk face to face to a person who speaks English. Especially when it is not for a while. That night we slept at our district leader's house and returned the next morning. Saturday we didn´t do too much. Saturdays and Sundays ironically are the worst days here in the CuiabΓ‘ Brazil Mission and in Brazil in general to visit people. We visited a member and accompanied him to the parking lot of the church house for the conference. We didn´t attend Saturday, but we did yesterday. Sunday was excellent. We got to see a bunch of people in the stake and several less active members were there as well as some of our investigators. President Oliveira and his wife were also there. They gave talks. That is my week. Hope you have a good one. It is really hot down here. Tchau 😎☀πŸ˜…πŸ˜“πŸ˜°πŸ’¦πŸ’§



No comments:

Post a Comment