Monday, February 12, 2018

Email 02/12/18

I am doing alright. I will probably spend Carnaval with members or investigators. Things are slow in reference to my investigators, and my companion is getting a little frustrated with how slow it is. If you look at the numbers that we have in the weekly mission newspaper (journal), it has numbers for the mission. Yes I like it better than Caceres, and the members here are great. The fact that we are at the outskirts of the city makes the bus situation fun whenever we have to travel downtown. It usually takes at least around an hour and a half to make it downtown, when ever we have to go; for the cause of having to wait for the bus and ride in it all the way there. I will be continuing to go downtown for physical therapy every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the next few weeks.

Sounds like you had a good week. I like that things are going well up there. Thank you for the jokes. They´re pretty good. Thank you for the thought. I happened to finally send the blood exam to you. I put it in Drive in the Jan 28th file. I have some other photos in drive from last week not too much exciting happened.  We have been having a lot of rain lately. 🌧😁

No comments:

Post a Comment