Monday, February 19, 2018

Email 02/19/18

I am doing better. The physical therapy is working. I happen to be doing it at the same time as a Sister in the mission. She just so happens to be the same Brazilian Sister from my group when I arrived here. She and her companion are in the photos of McDonald's. Their names are Lobos and Francia. Sister Francia is Filipino and she speaks English.

My week was good. It was about as good as any other week here, but we did have progress with one of our investigators. She finally came to sacrament meeting. Now the only problem is persuading the rest of her family to do so. I did meet someone in the ward who told me that he was the first member of the Church that was baptized and confirmed a member here in Matto Grosso. His name is Luiz Papa de Arruda and was confirmed when you were five years old (1981).

Carnival was pretty good. We spent the evening with an investigator and watched Carnival on her television with her. My companion was happy to see his home town of Recife on the television.

I had forgotten about Valentines Day. Sounds like a good week. I like the picture of Jemma. The Grandfather Clock looks nice. 'Well-Adjusted Kids' what a good massage. Thank you for the jokes. Elder Luiz Claudio wants me to 'Mandar Braços' for you (it is a friendly gesture that implies: send hugs to them.) Thank you for the message from President Oaks. I am glad Jostan is💏 dating. Have a good week. 😎


No comments:

Post a Comment