Monday, January 29, 2018

Email 01/29/18

My week has been pretty good. I spent a bunch of time with members here in Cuiabá. We worked with some of our investigators and helped some less active members. I like my companion. The fact that he prayed to be my companion before I came doesn´t hurt my chances of liking him.

Most of the pictures I sent are from when we were in Cuiabá, more downtown I mean; and we were with our district leader and a member. We took pictures of the wildlife there. The capybara are great. We explored the park until it was time for us to return. My District Leader is leaving tomorrow, I think that is one of the reasons we were there. Elder Woodson is the American and the others are my companion Elder Luiz Claudio and Elder Amaro, our district leader. Hobbs is the name of the member that showed up and hung out. I have photos of geese and ducks, I think.

My health is improving, but I will still be going downtown to get examined again on Wednesday. I have an x-ray of my back and the blood results I still don´t understand when I try to read it. I will probably be able to understand what the heck they are saying in it eventually.  I was having a bit of back pain from walking with a bag constantly and probably has something to do with my posture as well. I hope to be able to improve it later on.

$6000, (to remodel the shower) wow in reals that is a lot: (18992,40). Melydi is getting married, whoa, that is awesome. Thank you for the news from home and the jokes and the thought. Have a great week. Tchau. 😊

Interesting ducks/geese Jarrek saw at the park.

Capybaras and baby capybaras at the park.

Jarrek's companion with some capybaras.

No comments:

Post a Comment