Monday, January 22, 2018

Email 01/22/18

My week has been great. I was transferred last Tuesday to Area Industriário. I am technically in Cuiabá. The members here are excellent. I live on the same street as the Bishop and several other members. I like how close we are to the members. The Church house is nearby, more nearby than most of my other areas. My transfer went well. When I arrived in Varzea Grande it was raining nice and hard. When I arrived in Cuiabá it was better. A member from another ward gave me a ride with my new Companion Elder Luiz Claudio and our District Leader. I like the members here they are a lot more friendly than the members in Cacerés. The members in Cacerés were friendly, but the members here beat them. Elder Luiz Claudio is from Recife and he is one of the missionaries that arrived with me here in the Field. He told me that he had prayed to be my companion. I think that that is part of the reason that I was transferred. I like him. He is responsible, likes to work well. I like how patient he is. So far I love my new area and my new companion.

I have been feeling a lot better. I went to the hospital in Cuiabá downtown this last week to get examined. I will be returning there this week. They took some blood to find out if I have any problems. I hope that these examinations with be worth it.

I kind of like the fact that President Nelson is the new Prophet. I was not expecting Elder Oaks to become one of his Counselors. That is awesome. I remember when Elder Oaks was there in Provo for Christmas. The fact that President Nelson is the new Prophet is fun. The members here constantly ask if I am his Grandson. They´re joking.

I like that Jeffrey and Jostan are going to be driving. That ought to make things fun. A Snowstorm; sounds exciting. Jostan has a girlfriend; is she the same person as before or someone else? I like that Jostan is being a good older brother. Thank you for the jokes and the spiritual thought. The photos are great. tchau.📷😊.



No comments:

Post a Comment