Monday, January 15, 2018

Email 01/15/18

My week was pretty good. I got pink eye, along with Elder Aguilera and Elder Fuentealba. The Lord helped out by providing us with a prescription remedy that usually takes having a doctor prescribe in order to get, he got it to us anyway. We used it on our eyes and we feel a lot better. I am feeling much better than I have hitherto been. My investigators are doing alright. We had a few of them attend Sacrament Meeting yesterday. Elder Aguilera was very happy that we had them there, but they aren´t going to be my investigators anymore I am being transferred to Cuiabá; to the 'Industriário' area. You can see the information in drive. I downloaded the roster. I have not received the Christmas package yet, but I have a feeling that I may receive it in my new area. I will be transferred to my new area while the new First Presidency is being announced. I will have the surprise of learning when I arrive there. I have enjoyed much of my time here in Cáceres. I am happy to hear that Jostan has been taking driving lessons. That is awesome that he finally passed his driving test. That is great that we now have that new-to-us car. I like that Jeffrey is getting going on that [learners permit] too. Sounds like you had quite a project to do. That is awesome that you got to feed missionaries. Members do that regularly here. They normally give us lunch. That is great that James is finally back. I like the photo of Jostan and his excuse to drive. Thank you for the thought and the jokes and the photo. I will be leaving Cáceres tomorrow after lunch.Thank you. Tchau.🚌🛣

Elder Jarrek Nelson
jarrek.nelson@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment