Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Email 01/02/18

I do not take any multi vitamins as yet.💊 Those are somewhat expensive here. I like that I am having an experience. I like that I am on a mission. I am happy that I am doing what the Lord wants. I am still struggling with some things in the culture, but I will improve as time goes on. I enjoyed talking with all of you as well. I didn´t know that Grammy and Grandpa were moving to a senior center. I hope they enjoy it. That is great that Brin and John are in town. I am grateful that you all enjoyed your Christmas week. My was pretty good. I got to go on splits with my first companion Elder Novaes here in Cacerés. He is my Zone Leader now and he had not yet been here in Cacerés during the duration of his mission. He will be returning home in March. I am very grateful to have had a reunion with him. I spent New Years with Casal Silva and other members. Yes I have been trying to perfect my control over my tongue, ever since I learned the necessity of controlling my tongue. My week may be better. I hope to be happier this year than last year. Last year was very hard. I hope to be able to continue and be happier, even if it still has difficulties. Oh I forgot to mention, I got very sick this last Saturday. I had to go the hospital to get vitamins injected. I had a bad fever and I also have an infection in my throat. I have been taking three different types of pills for the last few days. I feel a lot better. The day I got sick I received a priesthood blessing and soon afterward felt better, but I was still weak for the majority of the day. Don´t you worry, I am well taken care of here.  I am still anxious to receive the [Christmas] package. Hopefully I will receive it soon. tchau 🎅

No comments:

Post a Comment