Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Email 12/25/17

Merry Christmas to you all too. My week has been excellent. First things first, Elder Fuenteabla arrived here. He is the companion of Elder Maea. We have a rather unusual, but interesting situation of having no Brazilian missionaries in our house. To make it even more fun, there are a bunch of people here who are from Bolivia. I have photos from one of their parties that they on occasion have.

We also had a baptism that happened this last Saturday. The Branch Mission Leader here, Adauto, was the one who baptized her. I don´t remember her name, but we will be visiting her this next Thursday. Christmas morning was pleasant and the members here were nice enough to give us 'Élderes' a gift basket, filled with goodies. I enjoyed talking with you all yesterday. Other than that, I think I talked about everything in the video chat. Thank you for the photos, videos, puns, spiritual thought and the support. 🎄




No comments:

Post a Comment