Monday, November 27, 2017

Email 11/27/17

I didn´t pass out, but I was not feeling good. Generally I eat plenty of crackers and/or peanuts when I am in the house. I think the problem was the heat; also sometimes the members do not put salt in their meals and I get sleepy easily later during the day. Yes, I am improving with taking care of myself gradually. I am doing better now. Are you all well health wise?

My week was pretty good. We found a few less active members here and learned that they have many less active members here, some of whom attended sacrament meeting yesterday. The chapel was full. Besides the less active members, we had five investigators who attended. Sorry I have no pictures of this. I forgot the camera in the house.

I like that my new area has an abundance of mangoes and it is mango season. I was told that nobody goes hungry during this season.

Saturday was a good day, mostly because I got to go on splits with Elder Maea. Talking with another American about things definitely helped with some of the problems I have been having. Speaking of haircuts, I may need to get one soon as well. Sounds like Grandpa is struggling. I like the photos. They are very good.  I only have one photo from this last week and it is of the map of Cáceres. I also was able to find some photos on President and Sister Oliviera's site. I added them to the "general mission things" file. Thank you for this email. Thank you for the puns. They happen to have their own type here. One they have is "Sinto Muito, usa cinto" which means: 'sorry use your seat-belt.' Thank you for the spiritual thought. I love you all. Tchau 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment