Monday, November 13, 2017

Email 11/13/17

I am doing well, thank you for asking. My companion Elder Aguilera is a very good missionary. I think that I will learn more with him. Our investigators, some of them; are progressing. We still need to visit some of them before we will have any good results. I hope to be able to do better with Elder Aguilera. I could use a thumb drive with a bunch of the bible videos I have downloaded onto the laptop I used to have. I would prefer that it have sufficient gigabytes to handle music and videos, in case if I were to have need of both. Elder Villa-lobos had one that had videos and from what I could see, it would a useful tool. I hope that Jeffrey does well in that play. Thank you for telling me of your week. Sounds like you are all still doing well. Monday we spent most of day preparing Elder Villa-lobos to depart for Peru. He departed the next morning for Cuiabá and made it to Peru later in the week. Elder Borges, the Brazileiro from Goias, received a new companion. His name is Elder Maea and he is from Bountiful and has Polynesian ancestry. I am grateful he is here. We had something called a "Serão" which in their language means 'overtime' and they use it to name any other meeting other than those that happen on Sunday. This happened, because of something that is happening throughout Brazil. Members of the seventy are visiting each state in Brazil and are holding an activity for youth to introduce them to Missionary Work. This will be happening soon. President Oliviera was here in Cáceres with his wife concerning this "Serão", so we cleaned the house well just in case they happened to come and make an inspection. Luckily they didn´t come and check. 🤗 Thank you for the jokes and the spiritual thought. I remember reading it (the spiritual thought) in the October Liahona under Young Adults. Those are good stories that we should remember.




No comments:

Post a Comment