Monday, November 20, 2017

Email 11/20/17

Thank you I will wait for it (Christmas package). My week was pretty good. I went to the hospital this last Tuesday, because my pressure was down. I think that meant blood pressure. They said that I got it because of being in the sun a lot. My investigators are doing alright. One of the families left for Bolivia two Saturdays ago and didn´t return until Tuesday or Wednesday of this last week. We visited some of them this week. It was rather slow with the work and there was a lot of rain this week. I think That I am improving much (in the language). Casal (couple) Silva say that I write well and can understand well but I still have difficulties speaking well. Jonah is getting braces, he better brace for it. Looks like Jeffrey is staying busy. Looks like dad is staying happy. You have been having a lot of great activities That is excellent. The Spackman´s are moving? Well shoot. That´s right Thanksgiving is coming up. I might actually celebrate it here. πŸ¦ƒ Thank you for the e-mail. I have a few photos for this week. We spent most of our time proselyting.

I am feeling better. My blood pressure is improving. I learned a trick from them. They told me to put salt under my tongue and it seems to work. I will continue try to keep eating at least three meals a day. I usually don´t have a problem with drinking sufficient water. Thank you for your concern mom. πŸ–πŸŸπŸš°πŸΉ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. tchau😎


No comments:

Post a Comment