Tuesday, May 2, 2017

05/02/2017 Chat/Email

I am liking my new area well.  Elder Silva is helping me well. I got the idea that I should buy rechargeable batteries for my camera so that if it dies again I can just recharge the batteries and take pictures again.  Me and my companion need to clean our house for this coming Thursday. We will be having an inspection. I hope to be ready.

I have been practicing at baring my testimony. I have also had the opportunity to visit a less active member.  Oh, I forgot this past week I had a wonderful experience. The Lord had secretaries from the office in Salt Lake City call my companion on his cell phone. They gave us a reference to an investigator who was very interested in the Book of Mormon her name is Marilze Costa and we may have the opportunity to visit her again sometime. I have some investigators: Rodrigo and his wife Fabiani are two of our new investigators. They live somewhat far from our house.  They may be interested in learning more.

I have been given the assignment to teach an English Class. I hope to be able to do it well. I will be doing so tonight. The Lord provided me with the supplies I need for this. I am grateful that the Lord has been helping and thinks me worthy to do this.

Sorry I didn't tell you about the Brazilian Labor day last week. I didn't know that I would have P-day today. The Mission President sent it in his letter to us.  I was given the information during a recent zone conference that for Mother's Day I will be skyping, although I don´t know where.

I have had great weather here. Sometimes it´s rainy and sometimes it´s not but I like it all the same. I am learning a lot here. Although I learned many things in Rondonopolis, I am grateful to be here. Beginning in Rondonopolis was very bumpy, but now I am doing better with the Lord's help, as always.

I am very grateful for you teaching me correct principles. I have been using them down here. The language is coming better with the gift of tongues that the Lord gave me is important.

I will keep trying to perseverar até o fim. I hope you all stay well. Valou.

No comments:

Post a Comment