Tuesday, May 23, 2017

05/22/17 Email/Chat

Bom dia!  I have had more success in teaching investigators. I attended a baptism for one of my investigators this last Saturday. Her name is Jossy.  I didn't participate in the ordinances but I got to watch. Two others were baptized that night and all of them were confirmed the following day.  Things are going better with my companion. We are getting to know each other better. I still have much to work on. My area is pretty good.  If you looked at the map I sent, it should show you how big it is. We had some strange weather lately, as Elder Silva puts it.  I think that the language is coming better, but my companion says that I need to converse more. I have been having difficulty paying attention when people are talking. I will keep working on it. He helps me with it a lot. Have a good week.




No comments:

Post a Comment