Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Email/Chat 04/10/17

Bom dia, Minha Família. Como estão vocês?😀 My week was great. My investigator's confirmation went well. I am glad that the Lord helped me. I had a lot of help. Ygor is now a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Ygor's mother, Evania, is very interested in having us visit her often. The other investigators like us as well. Luzia and Gilmar are doing alright but we are having a hard time visiting them, but we will keep trying. One named Erika we met this last Saturday, is doing fine. She is very intelligent and remembered the basics of our lesson well. When I returned she recited the first principles and ordinances of the gospel. We will probably be returning there this Wednesday.

Things are going well now with my companions, but I am sad to say that Elder Santos, my companion, and Elder Aravena may be leaving me at the next transfer next week. God is supporting me as I humble myself before him and exercise faith in him.

Mom, Dad: thank you for helping me and raising me up. I am sorry for resisting so hard. You are great parents and I hope that the others realize it, too. Thank you Mom and Dad for preparing me so well.  Without the true principles that you gave me from the Lord I would be struggling far more than I have been. Thank you for being good parents.

Oh I forgot I got a new camera. It is called a Nikon. It is of much higher quality than the other one.  I may need to wait a bit to take pictures. It is  dangerous to show expensive stuff out in the open here in  Rondopolis. I need to be careful and trust in the Lord and my companions to get good pictures, but I will try to get good photos as best I can.

I hope you have a good spring week. I love you. Valou.




No comments:

Post a Comment