Monday, April 24, 2017

04/17/17 Email/Chat

Olá, bom dia familia.  Happy Pascal, as well.  Everything is going better.  The Lord is showing me things I never dreamed of, including the wild life here. I will be transferring to Cuiabá tomorrow. I am grateful the Lord let me know before hand so that I could pack and get ready. My new area is Mapim, in Zona Cuiabá. Hey dad keep up the good work. You're a great Father. I apologize for not recognizing it before. The Lord has been working miracles for me and helping me in many ways showing me where I have done wrong. He has been helping me understand the scriptures as well. I know that the Book of Mormon and Bible are scripture. I feel a lot better now the Lord has been helping me overcome my difficulties here. I thank the Lord for providing for me and helping me along through my trials. I am grateful for his help in overcoming Satan, which is still difficult. He is very tricky. Lucky he can´t hear my thoughts, so I have an advantage over him.

I will keep trying to get my camera to work. It is a really complicated camera. I will need to learn more about how to use it fully. I hope you have a great week, tchau.




No comments:

Post a Comment