Monday, February 27, 2017

Email 02/27/17

 I am doing well. The Language is coming better. I have been having trouble with the grammar, but the Lord is helping me preach and teach. Yesterday I had the opportunity to meet five in one house. On Saturday I had the opportunity to meet a very intelligent man named Max he was nice and gave me and my companheiro cookies and water. Please thank the Snarrs for the donation (toward his mission). Awesome that Jaylen had his birthday and reached double digits.  It´s good to hear that Jeffrey gave a talk in sacrament meeting. He´ll need the practice if he wants to be ready. Oh, something I forgot to tell you last week. I gave a talk in the local Capella (Church House) last week on Sunday. They asked me to talk on Faith. I think that it went somewhat well, because the members of the ward told me how much they liked my talk afterwards. I am doing better now that I am starting to take no thought for my life. The holy ghost reminds me of scriptures when I need them. That is awesome to hear that Jonah is so close to becoming a deacon and receiving his Faith in God award as well. Would you please dad that he can have and use my laptop. I know I should have taken care of this before, but better late than never. Tell Jonah that I am having fun sharing the Gospel and doing other Missionary Work. Thanks for the jokes. I wish you all well. I had the opportunity to move to a new house this last Friday. This house is much better. I am grateful for the blessings the Lord has given me.  Tchau.



No comments:

Post a Comment