Monday, March 6, 2017

Email 3/6/17

I hope you all are doing well. I had an interesting week this week. First of all, it has been raining off and on for the past few weeks. When it rains it pours and creates miniature rivers in the roads. I had divisions this week, twice. I went on one of the divisions with one of my house-mates Elders Soares, during the which I walked into the glass door down stairs. I was very rattled and I got a bloody nose; also, I got a cut on my nose, but for the most part I am alright. I didn’t go proselyting that day, but spent the time in the house. I had to take a nap to recover. I later studied with Elder Soares for the remainder of the day. During the second division, I spent it with Elder Silva, one of my zone leaders. I didn’t know that I was supposed to be showing him who my pesquisadors (investigators) are and where to find them, but it all worked with the Lord’s help and plenty of walking. Other than that, it has been a pretty good week, but I am sad to say that my senior companion is being transferred to another area and I will be receiving a new companion soon after Elder Novaes leaves.

I have a few more Pesquisadors, but I am still struggling at remembering their names. I have some, but I don’t know how to explain them in full now, and a summary of these experiences would not suffice, so I will not talk about all of them yet. The Lord has been helping me by having things I need ready when I need them, especially when I am unable to do those things on my own power alone. He has been providing me with sufficient food, so that I can make it by during the week. Mostly because I can’t visit the grocery store every day. We had two Pesquisador families show up and one less active member. The language is coming better.

I wish you all well. Valou 🙂

Elder Jarrek Nelson



No comments:

Post a Comment