Monday, February 20, 2017

Email 02/20/17

To start off please tell Jeffrey that I am sorry for neglecting to give him my password to Starcraft through email, but I hope you were able to get it anyway. I am thinking that you are talking about my companion in the field, if so; he doesn’t speak a lick of fluent English, but he knows many words and knows about the History of the United States a bit. He also knows about Trump. Trump is very unpopular down here. At least it looks that way. Other than Elder Novaes there are four others Elders Soares, Aravena, Silva, and Gomez in our house. Aravena is Chilean. Silva is Peruvian, but has Brazilian ancestors. Meu Portuguese é ótimo. Mies ou Menos. If you are interested I am gaining much light and truth here. The Lord is being merciful to me. Without this light and truth, the Lord is giving me I would have a lot of trouble surviving. I have difficulties giving you examples now, but I may be better able to later on.  Oh yeah I forgot that it was Valentine’s day. I am glad to hear that you all enjoyed Valentine’s day. I wish Jeffrey luck with his friend who is a girl. Awesome to hear that Jaylen is going into scouts maybe he will be able to do better than I did. I like that Jemma is giving not only you, but also Brin a break. Mom, you went to the Dentist, ah that bites. I hope Julia and Jemma keep being happy. It’s good to hear that you are having opportunities to attend the Temple. Wow, Jeffrey must be really good at Science in order to be able to go to the District Science fair. I am glad that members of the ward are staying busy. Excellent joke from Dad. I miss Jemma as well. Tell Jonah that I am trying to always do some form of Missionary work (See Missionary Work in the Guide to the Scriptures) but if he was referring to what most people use to refer to missionary work, which is of course Proselyting; I eat, sleep, study, listen to the music that my house members have and my own when possible; as well as doing most anything else that is needful. I try not to waste a minute. I have seen many different types of birds and other animals, if that is what Jostan is referring to; but I do see hundreds of different types of cookies when I am at the grocery store; but seriously I did get to visit an investigator who used to or is still operating a Circus here in Rondonopolis. He showed us pictures of Lions and acrobats in his Circus. Thank you for the thought about judging, but I have one of my own about it. In this life we have to judge. We can obey the scripture, Go ye out from among the wicked without judging. The key to judging correctly is doing it righteously; see true to the Faith under Judging others. Don´t get me wrong I agree with President Uctdorf one hundred percent. Judging others incorrectly and unrighteously is wrong, but judging righteously is right; when justified. I am doing fine thanks to the help Heavenly Father gives me through infinitely many sources. I love you all. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment