Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Email 05/07/18

I do not know for sure what the plan is, but I will probably talk with you again this Sunday. I don´t know what time it will be. Things are going better. This last Monday immediately before our chat as we were at the bus stop I received a call from an Elder Barrett. If by chance you do not know him; he is basically the designated shrink for the missionaries here in Brazil; at least that is what I got from talking with him. I talked with him again on the phone this last Friday and I will be talking with him again this coming Friday. We attended a baptism of one of the sons of one of the members here in the ward. Why did you go to the Dollar Store?😕 You're sanding Grammy´s deck, why is that? Jostan's snake got out. I hope that went well. I remember the photos I took of a snake that appeared in the street while we were at lunch. They can be very dangerous animals. Thank you for the Jokes. Thank you for the Spiritual Thought. I have more photos in Drive. 😀


No comments:

Post a Comment