Monday, December 18, 2017

Email 12/18/17

Hey. My week was great.  On Thursday we carpooled with Casal Silva and arrived in Várzea Grande. Elder Aguleira and I stayed in the house of the Varzea Grande 1 Elders. I got to visit the church house of Mapim for a little while. We had the opportunity of attending the baptism of two youth who are children of a man that we have been teaching. They were baptized by a priest in the ward on Saturday.  We attended the Confirmation yesterday. We had our Christmas Conference this last Friday. I have some photos of the Christmas Conference in Drive. I enjoyed it. I got to sing in a choir composed of four zones of missionaries of Matto Grosso. I don't know if I will be able to get the video, but if you would like to search for it, it is on Facebook somewhere. I have in Drive a file called "General Mission Things" that has the roster of missionaries for a few transfers. It has all the information of who are in the photos.

The baptism of Jarme has not yet happened yet, but we will be working on it. I will be staying in Caceres for the next six weeks. I am grateful I get to stay here for a little while longer. I like the Branch here.

The video chat will probably happen at 3 or 4 o'clock my time. I don't know what time it will be in Salt Lake at that time. Oh I didn't know that the package had fees. I will probably be able to pay them. I don't know if I will be able to pick up the package until after Christmas. It was hinted to me that I will have to wait until later.

Coleson got back. I remember when I was in school with him. Wow the home teachers came before the end of the month, that's an accomplishment.  Thank you for the puns. I didn't know what lucrative meant, I had to look it up. I get it now. That is clever. Thank you for the thought. Talk to you next week. tchau 🎅🎄🎁📦





To see the video of the choir, go to:  https://oliveirambc.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment