Monday, September 4, 2017

Email 09/04/17

 I had a somewhat slow week, but we did have English class twice again. One thing I do need to mention is something that happened this last Thursday. One of our investigators, Renata had a heart attack. Élder W. Silva and I were on our way to the Mission Office to pick up any and all packages for us that were there. We found out that we would have to return later in the day, due to the Élders that attend the office were doing a service project. As we were returning we got the call that she had that heart attack and we went to the hospital in our area. Lucky for her she was at work in her hair salon with her husband Celso when it happened. We arrived and gave her a priesthood blessing. After that we went to Almoço. We returned later to the Office and I received the Oragami you sent me. I have already used it. Thank you for sending it. It must have arrived just after the last Zone Conference or so. Later that day we went back to her Cabeleireiro (hair stylist) place to check up on how she (Renata) was doing seeing as we are not permitted to frequent the hospital often. Too our surprise, she was perfectly fine. The Lord healed her. The priesthood blessings do have virtue, and at times very fast virtue. I am grateful for this experience.

Speaking of Dentist appointments, what do you think I should do concerning that? I have not yet visited a dentist hear in Brazil. Do you think that I should go to one soon or wait until later?

Yes! Spence is going on a mission. Four corners is good. I wonder how he is feelings seeing as he is going to be cornered for two years. He has more states in his mission than me. I found out about the hurricane just a moment ago on Lds.org. I will have to study that later on. Thank you for the spiritual thought and the jokes. Have a good week.


Açaí. It is a very common and very delicious fruit dessert. It had banana, condensed milk and powdered milk in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment