Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Email 09/18/17

My week was pretty good. It has been alright with my companion. We did get to meet a good family in one of the extreme parts of our area. They already knew the missionaries that were here before me. They accepted Books of Mormon, gave us dinner, and paid for our bus ride back. I was very grateful for that experience. My investigators are doing alright. One is getting closer. His name is Celso and he is the Husband of Ranata and the Father of Lucas. He is in some the photos I have in drive. One of my favorite Brazilian foods would have to be their BBQ or Churrasco. I like it. I love their fruit. Their pastries are great as well.

I received the package this last Friday. I enjoyed the snacks and am using the socks. Thank you for the high quality socks. I so far have only four pairs of socks that have holes all the rest are still good. The Lord has been preserving my clothes that I need.

Sounds like dads foot is better. That is great that you were sustained to another office.  Thank you for letting me know about Sister Freitas. I will pray for her. I found out this last Friday at the Zone Conference for the Cuiabá Stake that I will be transferring next week. I will let you know then where I will be going.  I love you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment