Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Email 1/18/17

I have been preparing spiritually to go to Cuiaba, but there is not much left for me to prepare otherwise. I proselyted for the first time this last Friday. It was an interesting experience. I was able, with the help of my companions and the Lord; to place my first O Livro De Mormón. I had a hard time communicating mostly because it was very loud out where I was. We were in downtown São Paulo. There was constantly a car passing by us which made it impossible to hear them clearly. To top that off they were speaking softer than needed and were not speaking clearly, but through it all we were able to have success. I am enjoying my time here in Brazil. The people are very friendly and the food for the most part is delicious. I have now visited the São Paulo Temple three times. I have enjoyed every experience. I am understanding the language a lot better now. I can read it easier than before and I can get the main point of what some people are saying. I am still struggling actually speaking the language, but I know as I try I will be blessed with help and success even if I have to go through failure 1,000 times. Not too much is new, but I will be leaving the CTM this Tuesday. I hope to be able to contact you when I get there. If you have any specific questions, go ahead and ask. I will answer when I am given time to. Love you all.  Tchau.

No comments:

Post a Comment