Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Email 1/11/17

The weather is great down here and I found out that Cuiaba is the hot capital of South America. I am sorry to hear that Jostan is going to have to get surgery. I am glad that Jemma and Julia are doing fine. I am pretty sure the Gaurana here is not caffeinated, but I’ll find out to make sure.  I don't need to purchase a bike because they just don't do them here. I am going to walk or bus everywhere I go. I miss Jemma and Julia as well. I can’t really update on my mission much since I am not out there yet, but I am improving on the language, gradually. You can do whatever you want with the shoes I didn't box up. Whatever works. Here at the CTM it is pretty much the same each day as the day before. I get up at six thirty and prepare for the day, personally study each breakfast and so on. I do get exercise time every weekday, but P-day. I haven't seen much of the wildlife I am only allowed out of the CTM on P-day and we can’t go far. The most I have seen of the wildlife are the birds. I spend most of my time in my classroom studying and learning the language and socializing with my district. Thank you for that quote Mom. On January 25 there will be a Missionary conference for all the missionaries in the world, if you haven’t heard about it. This conference may affect the rules or we may be getting a new “Preach My Gospel” or a new white handbook. I really don’t know what it is, but it is highly probable that it is very important. I will be leaving the CTM on January 23 and going to Cuiaba. After I get there I will watch the conference. I hope to tell you more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment