Monday, December 26, 2016

Email 12/26/16

I have enjoyed the Missionary experience here at the MTC so far. I just got my Visa and I will be leaving tomorrow. On Christmas yesterday, I had the opportunity to see and hear from Elder Dallin H. Oaks. He stayed until around three and we were able to partake of the sacrament with him. We partook of the Sacrament all together as an MTC in 18M. They had 9 sacrament tables in that room. Later we had the opportunity to see and hear from David Artchuleta. When the Missionaries, including me saw him; we had are hard time staying quiet, but it was still Sunday so we need to keep it reverent. So far I have seen: The Piano Guys, Elder Dallin H. Oaks, Jennie Oaks Baker, and David Archuleta. I will be going to the Travel Office at 5:20 am to go to the airport. I am lucky I could have P-Day right before I leave. God is helping me and my District to get to Brazil. There are some Elders in our zone that are supposed to go to Brazil. They have been waiting for their Visas for weeks and have still not obtained them. They were very disappointed when they found out we got ours after only being here a week and a half. I along with seven others in my district will be leaving for Brazil tomorrow. Leaving five left that are still waiting for their Visas to go to Brazil. I hope to update next P-day whenever that may be. Thank you for giving me your Email addresses. If you have any others you want me to Email just send them and I will email them as well.🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment